The heaviest of the Challenge series, the CHALLENGE PRO is the perfect choice for aggressive hobby players who need a heavier racquet on the court. With its entirely new design, the PRO delivers the perfect mix of power and control to get the most out of your serious weekend game.
- Composition: Full Graphite
- Weight (g): 295 g / 10.4 oz
- String pattern: 16/19
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Grip size: 0-5
- Balance: 320 mm / 1 in HL
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Beam: 23/26/23
Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
The new HEAD Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racquet, that means that racquets remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- – Extremely tough and light;
- – Lightest fibre in the world today
- – In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure